Friday, February 1, 2013

The Science of Butternut Squash Soup

Okay, so I'm not actually going to go into the science of butternut squash soup but I did experiment with recipes...That counts, right? I bought a butternut squash from Trader Joe's a little while ago and I was determined to do something with it. I've been on a homemade soup kick lately so it seemed pretty obvious what I should make! I looked up recipes all over the interwebs and decided that I would combine a couple of these two: Nom and NOM. It turned out pretty darn good and I am so very pleased that there are lots of leftovers!


I didn't include sage since the reviews made me think that I could light my house on fire if I tried...So instead I topped it with rosemary! Which, in my opinion, was the perfect little kick it needed!


It turned out pretty darn good and I am so very pleased that there are lots of leftovers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment