Saturday, August 17, 2013

Robots and Tea


When we went to the Maker Faire last May, we stumbled upon the T-We booth and fell in love with this small business, their fantastic selection of teas, and their inspiring ethics! They are a San Francisco based tea business that tries to spread the joy of all-natural ingredients. My mom got me the "Flailing Princess" tea for my birthday, along with an ADORABLY GEEKY robot tea infuser (ThinkGeek has the same one).

 I couldn't help it but giggle every time I steeped my tea. The tea cup and saucer are also gifts from my mom. She knows me so well! :) She found them on ETSY (where else??) from the shop, AmonstLovelyThings. How gorgeous are these? I think I might need to bake something pink now to go with those and my tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment